Thursday 22 April 2010

Loch View Cottage - website live!

I'm getting more used to Dreamweaver now - that's the industry standard software used for website design. So I've created a new website for Loch View Cottage in record time.

Loch View belongs to an elderly lady who now lives in Inverness. She has let the cottage for the holiday market for years, but never really advertised much, so although the place is in a fantastic location, it is nowhere near fully booked yet for the 2010 season. She asked me if I could get her a few more bookings...

OK - the cottage doesn't look too special from the front...


...but just look at the view it faces.....


... and when I mention that Skye's only whisky distillery is just a mile down the road... the phone should start ringing with bookings very soon.

Do take a look at the new website -  it's at www.cottageholidayskye.co.uk - and please tell your friends!

No comments: