Wednesday 29 June 2011

Life goes on...

Many apologies to our regular Blog followers for the recent gap in postings.

Just recently, there's not been a lot of interest going on to report...

I suppose I could tell you about the new glasses I've just bought from Specsavers.... I think they'll be OK, but they are super-clever varifocals, and apparently they need to fit exactly right on my nose and ears before I can see exactly right, and we are not quite there yet....

Then, I suppose you just might be slightly interested to learn how I have been coping with EVERYTHING (including 4 miles of dog walks every day) while Sue has been away visiting her Mum for over a week...

Or... I could tell you about all the weeds I have been tweaking out from in between my baby veg plants on the allotment...

... or the lawn mowing...

... or the ironing...!!!

But really - life goes on, just the same, and just as much here as everywhere else on the planet.  I promise we'll do our best to post something interesting soon...!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Okay, we'll hold you to it! (And pictures, we must have pictures. ;)

Worcestershire Turnip said...

Never mind Richard, life can be tough at times. Especially doing ironing (not that I do much of that these days).