Thursday 26 January 2012

Updating websites

Its that time of year when tourism related business owners look at their websites and decide they need to make a few tweaks for the forthcoming season. This makes it a busy time of year for me, as most of the Skye websites I have designed have been for such businesses.

On the plus side, it means I am the first to see some of the great new photos people have taken. I am sure the photographers concerned won't mind me sharing one or two here...

Andrea has been busy. She owns a B&B at Crossal. Here are a couple of her latest photos - 



They are lovely pictures Andrea, but undoubtedly more dramatic are some of the Cuillin pictures on Graham and Annie's website - SkyeHi Mountain Guides...



That is Graham on top of the Inaccessible Pinnacle... would I stand there for £1,000,000...??? You know, I don't think I could! 

Graham takes sea-level pictures too...


1 comment:

Stuart Ashton said...

Some great pictures there Richard! Love the one of Graham on the In Pin - he must be mad. Can't wait for the weather to warm up a bit and I'll be out there myself.
Regards, Stuart