Sunday 29 April 2012

Perfect weather weekend

Skye is being blessed with the most stunning weather right now, while parts of the UK are getting torrential rain and even flooding in places. Sue has been down at Aird View, tidying the garden there, and I have been down to Rowan to do a turn-round, and then have been busy again on the allotment (next post - so I can keep my allotment news separate).

Looking towards Strollamus (Rowan Cottage) over Caolas Scalpay

Evening walkies above Dunvegan Woods

We have two people staying here at The Barn just now. One is a professional photographer, and they went off at 3.00am to go up to The Storr and watch the sunrise. Craig has posted one of his photos on Facebook, so I'm sure it is OK for me to copy it to here...

Sunrise today, over the Sound of Raasay 
(Photo by Craig Cooke)

1 comment:

drgeo said...

I keep hunting for the LIKE button.